Contoh Soal Procedure Text Kelas 7 Kurikulum Merdeka Belajar
CONTOH SOAL PROCEDURE TEXT KELAS VII BAB CULINARY AND ME
Read the text to answer question 1 - 5!
4 red potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes and cut them into 1/2 inch cubes when they are already cool.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and green pepper. Cook about 5 minutes stirring often, until soft. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
4. Pour remaining 2 tablespoons of oil into the skillet and turn heat to medium-high.
5. Add potato cubes, salt, paprika and black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned about 10 minutes.
6. Stir in the onions, green pepper and parsley and cook for another minute. Serve hot.
PREP TIME : 20 min
COOK TIME : 25 min
1. What does the text tells about?
A. The potatoes and their use
B. How to make fried potatoes
C. Boiling potatoes in good ways
D. Someone's experience in cooking
2. Which statement is NOT TRUE according to the text?
A. It takes 25 minutest to cook the food well.
B. You need 3 kinds of equipment to cook the meal.
C. The food should be served hot.
D. The potatoes must be cut after they are getting cool.
3. How long do we need to try the recipe until it is ready to be served?
A. 45 minutes
B. 40 minutes
C. 25 minutes
D. 20 minutes
4. "Transfer to a plate and set aside."
The word "transfer" in the sentence nearly means ...
5. "Drain the potatoes and cu ... when they are already cool."
The word "they " refers to ...
A. The potatoes
B. The cubes
C. The utensils
D. The ingredients
The following text is for questions no. 6 - 9!
HOW TO MAKE SERUNDENG
- 25 grams grated coconut
- 1 stalk lemongrass (bruised)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 shallots
- 100 cc tamarind extract
- 150 grams peanuts (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste (toasted)
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
1. Grind shallots and garlic into paste using a pestle and mortar or food processor.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan.
3. Mix all ingredients and slowly fry over low heat, stir continuously until golden brown.
4. Put serundeng in a baking dish and place it in a low oven or drain serundeng using a spider spoon to lessen the oil. Then, remove the lemongrass.
5. Leave cool and store in an airthight jar.
6. What is the purpose of the text?
A. To tell us how to make Serundeng
B. To describe Serundeng in general
C. To describe Serundeng in particular
D. To explain parts of Serundeng
7. Where will you most probably read the text?
A. In a journal
B. In a dictionary
C. In a manual
D. In a recipe book
8. Why should we drain Serundeng?
A. To cool Serundeng
B. To mix the spices well
C. To lessen the oil content
D. To make Serundeng testier
9. "... place it in a low oven ..."(step 4)
What does the underlined word refer to?
A. the oil
B. the baking dish
C. the ingredient
D. the spider spoon
10. Arrange the sentences into the correct order of how to make jelly!
1) Pour mixture into a bowl.
2) Add boiling water.
3) Stir well until crystals dissolve.
4) Empty contents of packets of jelly crystals in the jug.
5) Add the cold water and stir.
6) Refrigerate until it firm.
A. 2 - 3 - 5 - 1 - 4 - 6
B. 3 - 5 - 1 - 4 - 6 - 2
C. 4 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 1 - 6
D. 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
11. My father buys ... car today.
12. I eat ... cupcake from my mom.
13. Diana reds ... newspaper today.
14. I use ... uniform today
15. Cindy has ... new boyfriend
16. My mom cook ... delicious food.
17. ...... orange is very important for your body.
18. I see ... teacher the class.
19. I know that he buys .... houses in the area .
20. Diana sees ..... apple in the refrigerator.
21. ...... to bed on a full stomach, it can cause acid reflux.
A. Don't go
22. ....... afraid. Those dogs won't hurt you.
A. Don't be
23. ..... patient. Don't be in such a hurry.
A. Don't be
24. ........ your shoes before entering to keep the house clean.
A. Don't take off
B. Take off
25. ...... the door, so we can talk in private.
B. Don't close
26. ...... for lunch together
A. Let's go
B. Let's goes
27. ...... waste our time
A. Let's don't
B. Let's not
28. ....... ask me the question again.
A. Please don't
B. Please not to
Tags : Contoh Soal Soal Bahasa Inggris