Contoh Soal Ulangan Harian B. Inggris Kelas 7
Contoh Soal Ulangan Harian B. Inggris Kelas 7 Tema Kata Sifat Terkait Orang, Hewan, dan Benda (KD. 3.5 dan 4.5)
Choose A, B, C or D for the best answer!
2. Does it have two short teeth?
a. Yes, it does.
b. Yes, it doesn't.
c. No, it does.
d. No, it doesn't.
3. How many ears does the rabbit have?
a. Two ears.
b. Three ears.
c. Five ears.
d. Five ears.
4. My brother, Jorge is very .... His bedroom is always tidy.
5. Tim never helps with the housework. He's so ...!
6. Some snakes are extremely ... and you have to be very careful when you're walking in areas where they live.
7. Skunks are very .... It's very easy to tell when you are near one!
Refer to the following text for questions 8 to 11!
My family and I live in a new house in Venice on Orange Street. It is a very nice house and I like it. The house has four bedrooms, one living room and one kitchen. There are two bedrooms and one of them is next to my room. My house also has a garage. Beside the garage, there is small swimming pool. There is also a large garden in front of the house. We love the house.
8. Where does the the writer live?
9. How is the writer's house?
a. It is dirty.
b. It is beautiful.
c. It is big.
d. It is small.
10. What is next to the writer's room?
c. Living room.
11. What is next to the garage?
a. Swimming pool.
d. Living room.
13. A kangaroo has got ....
14. Which is the name of a special kind of poster which shows the different countries in the world?
This text is for questions number 15 to 18.
My name is Valerie. I have a hamster. It is small and cute. I call it 'Kao'. My grandfather gave it last week. Kao has three different colors; they are white, brown, and black. Kao's ears are small. It always squeaks in the time I come to close its cage. I feed it every morning. Kao likes to eat some leaves and grass. I take the grass from the field near my house. Kao looks happy eating the grass. I really love Kao.
15. What does the text tell us about?
a. Valerie's hamster.
b. A cute hamster.
c. A small hamster.
d. Funny hamster.
16. Who gave Valerie a hamster?
a. Her father.
b. Her mother.
c. Her grandfather.
d. Her uncle.
17. Does Kao eat grass?
a. Yes, it is.
b. Yes, it does.
c. No, it doesn't.
d. No, it isn't.
18. "Kao looks happy eating the grass."
The similar meaning of the underlined word is ....
19. Magie : Do you have any pet?
Ellen : Yes, I do. I have a cat.
Magie : That is very nice. What ...?
Ellen : My cat is bigger than other cats in the neighborhood. It is a Persian cat. It has grey fur and big eyes.
What is the correct expression to complete Magie's question?
a. does it look like
b. does they look like
c. do it looks like
d. do they look like
20. Melvin : Lee, your house is very big but it is ... and ....
Ellen : Yes, we are very concerned about it. The dirty and messy house will make cockroaches and mice stay in our house.
What will be the words in the blanks?
a. wonderful - beautiful
b. clean - tidy
c. adorable - playful
d. fierce - creepy
1. d. Nose.
2. d. No, it doesn't
3. a. Two ears
4. d. diligent
5. d. lazy
6. c. poisonous
7. a. smelly
8. c. Venice
9. c. It is big
10. b. Bathroom
11. a. Swimming pool
12. d. spots
13. a. pouch
14. a. Globe
15. a. Valerie's hamster
16. c. Her grandfather
17. b. Yes, it does.
18. a. glad
19. a. Does it look like
20. b. clean - tidy
Sumber: LKS Bahasa Inggris VII B PAKAR (Panduan Aktif Belajar)
Tags : Contoh Soal Materi